Friday, March 20, 2009

LOVE


I never thought that i will fall in love........And yet i still don't know what it means...Days pass by and i get stronger by the minute.When i was young i always thought that falling in love was something amazing....I found this guy that was really cute and he was something that going to keep forever...yea he had a lot of fun together but i as time was going ad passing i was realizing that he was just someone that i thought was really attractive...but nothing else we had been together for like 2 years..but then one night ...at a party i met this guy..it was really weird it was like a shooting star granting my wish..this guy just came out of no where offered me beer and was making conversation with me...after that we exchanged numbers..the night ended and we went home ...years past by and i never got a phone call and he never got one from me...until one day me and my friend were prank calling..i was like you know what let me prank call him...so we did and next thing you know I'm talking to him for like hours!....we started dating by the end of June ..we broke up ..got back together broke up and got back together gain...i feel like i have finally found the person that i wanted..i was tired of looking and he came along.i love spending time with him hes like a best friend to me.even though we have our ups and downs like most of the time! but i love every second of it.yea i might not be with him until the death but i live my present and I'm in join it. i love him .

1 comment: